Spiced Roasted Carrots with Feta and Chipotle
Serves 2, as a side
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Culley’s No. 4 Mexican Chipotle sauce
- 3 Deglet Noor dates
- 300g carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 25g feta, cubed
- Fresh mint, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar and Culley’s No. 4 Mexican Chipotle sauce. Add dates and carrots, and toss to combine.
- Transfer to a roasting tray, season with salt and pepper and roast for 30-35 minutes, until carrots have softened and begun to caramelise.
- Arrange on a serving dish and top with feta, fresh mint and a drizzle of Culley’s No. 4 Mexican Chipotle sauce. Serve warm!