Mango & Chipotle Fish Tacos
- 1/4c mayonnaise
- 3T plain unsweetened yoghurt
- 1T Culley’s chipotle reaper hot sauce
- 1c red cabbage, shredded
- 1T lime juice
- 2c mango, diced
- 1/2c red onion, finely diced
- 1/4c coriander, chopped
- 1T apple cider vinegar
- 400g white fish fillet
- 2T Culley’s taco seasoning
- 8 small tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, yoghurt, sour cream and hot sauce. Refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, mix the red cabbage and lime juice and set aside.
- In another medium bowl, gently mix together the mango red onion, coriander and vinegar.
- Pat the fish dry with paper towels then season with the taco seasoning. Place the fish onto the prepared baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on the thickness, until the fish flakes away with a fork.
- Heat each side of the tortillas in a frying pan so lightly char then fill with the slaw, fish, mango salsa and chipotle sauce.