Street Corn Loaded Fries
- 2 medium orange kumara, cut into fries
- Olive oil
- 1T butter
- 2c frozen corn kernels
- 2T mayonnaise
- 2T sour cream
- 1T lime juice
- 1/2T Culley’s Carolina reaper hot sauce
- 1/2t ground cumin
- 1/4c feta cheese, crumbled
- 2T coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the kumara fries on the baking tray spaced apart. Drizzle with some olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through and slightly crispy.
- Heat the butter in frying pan over a medium heat. Add the corn kernels and cook for 5-6 minutes then remove from the heat. Stir through the mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, hot sauce and cumin.
- Serve on the kumara fries and top with the feta cheese and coriander