Creamy Chipotle Prawn Pasta
- 300g spiral pasta
- 2T olive oil
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3t garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced and separated by the green and white
- 2T Culley’s chipotle sauce
- 1/2c milk
- 400g cooked & deveined prawns
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander to serve
- Cook the pasta using the instructions on the packet and put aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan over a medium heat and cook the red pepper for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. Add the garlic and white part of the green onions and cook for another minute.
- Mix the chipotle sauce and milk into the red pepper, followed by the prawns, pasta and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the prawns are heated through.
- Garnish with coriander.