Sticky Orange Nuggets - Culley’s Kids Sauce Outrageous Orange
- 240g of plant based or regular nuggets (or dinosaur nuggets).
- 1/3 cucumber cut into slices
- 1/2 carrot peeled into ribbons
- 250g cooked White rice (use packets of 90sec rice if in a hurry)
- 75ml Culleys outrageous orange chilli sauce for kids
- Premixed 8 tbsp of water w 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Chopped spring onion and white sesame seeds to garnish
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray. Bake the nuggets for 20min or until golden and crispy. Meanwhile, prepare the cucumber and carrot. Just before the nuggets are almost finished, heat a frying pan up on medium heat. Pour in roughly 75ml of Culleys outrageous orange chilli sauce for kids and the premixed 8tbsp of water with 1 tbsp of cornstarch. Stir until combined and thickened. Add in the nuggets and coat with the sauce, fry for a further 2 minutes on each side. Heat the rice just before you are ready and plate up with ¾ cup of cooked white rice, cucumber slices, carrot ribbons, 2-3 sticky orange dinosaurs and garnish with sesame seeds and chopped spring onion.