•1 cup refried beans
•150g tomatoes, diced
•2 tbsp lime juice
•2 tsp Culley's No.3 Verde Green Chile Sauce
•1 small red onion, finely diced
•1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
•Salt and pepper, to season
1. In a medium bowl, toss together all ingredients for the Salsa Verde until combined. Set aside.
2. In a large dry frying pan, warm each tortilla over medium-high heat until beginning to crisp.
3. Place divide tortillas among two plates. Spread each with refried beans.
4. To cook the eggs, heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Crack in eggs and cook for 5-7 minutes, until whites are set and yolks are cooked to your liking.
5. Top prepared tortillas with 2 eggs each. Finally, top with a generous amount of salsa verde, and garnish with sliced chilli, herbs, salt and pepper and a drizzle of Culley's No.3 Verde Green Chile Sauce. Enjoy immediately!