Culley's Kitchen 'Spaghetti Bolognese' Dry Spice Mix is our take on the classic Italian favourite, with our signature Culley's flair. This one-pot dry spice mix is a kitchen staple that packs a punch of flavourful Italian-style herbs and spices. Culley's Kitchen 'Spaghetti Bolognese Dry Spice Mix' will be a hit with the whole family! Plus, it's proudly made by kiwis for kiwis! This is such a great quick, easy & simple dinner idea!
Ingredients: Sugar, Salt, Dehydrated Vegetables (Garlic, Onion), Modified Starch (1422), Maltodextrin, Herbs, Spices, vegetable Protien Extract (Maize), Acidity Regulator (330). Manufactured in a facility that also handles gluten, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, soy, sesame & sulphites.
Easy Recipe Idea:
- 500g beef mince
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tin crushed tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese (to serve)
- Culley's #6 Habanero Hot Sauce
- Culley's Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe Mix
1. In a medium pot heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil, add the onion and cook for 1 minutes. Add beef mince and Culley's Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe Mix and brown.
2. Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and water and cook for 20-30 minutes.
3. For added spice add Culley's #6 Habanero Hot Sauce
4. Cook spaghetti and serve with shaved parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.