Culley's Kitchen 'Pulled Pork' is the perfect mix of herbs and spices to add your pulled pork, with our signature Culley's flair. This one-pot dry spice mix is a kitchen staple that packs a punch of flavour. Culley's Kitchen 'Pulled Pork Dry Spice Mix' will be a hit with the whole family! Plus, it's proudly made by kiwis for kiwis! This is such a great quick, easy & simple dinner idea.
Ingredients: Sugar, Modified Starch (1422), Spices, Salt, Dehydrated Vegetables (Garlic, Onion), Soy Sauce Powder (gluten free), Smoke Flavour, Yeast Extract, Acidity Regulator (330), Anti Caking Agent (551), Colour (150a), Spice Extract.
Contains Soy. Manufactured in a facility that also handles gluten, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, soy, sesame & sulphites.
Easy Recipe Idea:
- 1kg pork shoulder
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp Culley's Ketchup
- 1 cup water
- Culley's Chipotle Sauce #4, optional
- Culley's Pulled Pork Recipe Mix
1. Put pork shoulder and garlic in slow cooker
2. Mix Culley's Pulled Pork Recipe Mix, Culley's Ketchip and water together and pour onto pork.
3. For an added smoky flavour pour 1/2 bottle of Culley's Chipotle #4 over the pork shoulder before cooking.
4. Cook for 6 hours on high and let rest for 30 minutes before pulling apart. Add salt and pepper, and optional spice to taste.