Culley's Kitchen 'Devilled Sausages' Dry Spice Mix is our take on the classic Kiwi favourite, with our signature Culley's flair. This one-pot dry spice mix is a kitchen staple that packs a punch of flavourful herbs and spices. Culley's Kitchen 'Devilled Sausages Dry Spice Mix' will be a hit with the whole family! Plus, it's proudly made by kiwis for kiwis! This is such a great quick, easy & simple dinner idea.
Ingredients: Starch (Maize), Sugar, Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Onion, Garlic), Vegetable Protien Extract (Maize), Salt, Spices, Yeast Extract, Canola Oil, Herbs, Spice Extracts. Manufactured in a facility that also handles gluten, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, soy, sesame & sulphites.
Easy Recipe Idea:
- 750g of your favourite sausages
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tbsp Culley's Tomato Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp tomato paste
- Bag of baby minted peas
- Culley's Devilled Sausages Recipe Mix
1. Brown the sausages with a little oil in the pan. Add onion and apple cook until browned.
2. Mix together Culley's Tomato Sauce, tomato paste, water and Culley's Devilled Sausage Recipe Mix and pour over sausages, onion and cooked apples.
3. Simmer for 5-8 minutes or until fully cooked. Add salt and pepper, and optional spice to taste.