Culley's Kitchen 'Creamy Carbonara' Dry Spice Mix is our take on the classic Italian favourite, with the signature Culley's flair. This one-pot dry spice mix is a kitchen staple that packs a punch of flavourful Italian-style herbs and spices. Culley's Kitchen 'Creamy Carbonara Dry Spice Mix' will be a hit with the whole family! Plus, it's proudly made by kiwis for kiwis!
Ingredients: Starches (Maize, Potato), Cheese Powder (Milk Solids), Salt, Food Acid (330), Sugar, Skim Milk Powder, Salt, Dehydrated Vegetable (Onion), Herb, Yeast Extract, Spices. Contains Milk.
Manufactured in a facility that also handles gluten, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, soy, sesame & sulphites.
Easy Recipe Idea:
- 250g fettuccine or penne pasta
- 175g bacon rashers, sliced
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Culley's Creamy Carbonara Recipe Mix
1. Cook the pasta as per the instructions on the packet. Drain well and keep warm.
2. In a pan, add olive oil and brown the bacon, set aside. Then cook and brown the sliced mushrooms.
3. Mix together milk or cream, water, and Culley's Creamy Carbonara Recipe Mix and add to pan with browned bacon and mushrooms. Simmer until thickens.
4. Add drained hot pasta, stir and serve with loads of grated parmesan. Add salt and pepper, and optional spice to taste. For added heat add some chilli flakes.