Culley's Kitchen 'Chow Mein' Dry Spice Mix is our take on the classic Chinese favourite, with our signature Culley's flair. This one-pot dry spice mix is a kitchen staple that packs a punch of flavourful Asian-style herbs and spices. Culley's Kitchen 'Chow Mein Dry Spice Mix' will be a hit with the whole family! Plus, it's proudly made by kiwis for kiwis!
This is such a great quick, easy & simple dinner idea!
Ingredients: Starches (Maize, Potato), Salt, Dehydrated Vegetables (Garlic, Onion, Mushroom), Sugar, Spices, Colour (150d), Yeast Extract, Herbs, Canola Oil, Anti Caking Agent (551). Contains Sulphites. Manufactured in a facility that also handles gluten, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, soy, sesame, & sulphites.
Easy Recipe Idea:
- 500g beef mince OR chicken breast/thighs, sliced
- 500g fresh or frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 packets of instant noodles
- 1-2tbsp soy sauce (optional)
- Capsicum and spring onion (to serve)
- Culley's Chow Mein Recipe Mix
1. Add some oil in a pan and brown the sliced chicken OR beef mince. Set aside.
2. Stir fry the vegetables and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, cook the instant noodles as per instructions on packet.
4. Add chicken OR mince back to pan.
5. Mix together the water, soy sauce (optional) and Culley's Chow Mein mix. Add to pan and stir through. Add noodles and stir until thickened.
6. Serve topped with chopped spring onion and freshly sliced capsicum. Add salt and pepper to taste.