Culley's Kitchen 'Louisiana Gumbo' Dry Spice Mix is our take on the classic New Orleans favourite, with our signature Culley's flair. This one-pot dry spice mix is a kitchen staple that packs a punch of flavourful Louisiana-style Herbs and spices. Culley's Kitchen 'Louisiana Gumbo Dry Spice Mix' will be a hit with the whole family! Plus, it's proudly made by kiwis for kiwis!
INGREDIENTS: Modified Starch (1422), Spices, Dehydrated Vegetables (Garlic, Red Bell Pepper, Onion), Maltodextrin, Salt, Yeast Extracts, Sugar, Herbs, Acidity Regulator (262), Anticaking Agent (551), Spice Extract
Manufactured in a facility that also handles wheat, milk, egg, soy, and sulphites
Easy recipe idea:
- 500g Chicken [thigh or breast]
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red or Green capsicum
- 1-2 Stalks Celery
- 1 Tin Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 cup Sliced Okra (optional)
- 1 Pack Bratwurst or Kransky sausages
- White rice
- 1 x Culley's Kitchen Louisiana Gumbo Recipe Mix
1. Cute chicken into bite-sized pieces and cook. Remove from pan and set aside on a plate.
2. Chop onion, celery and capsicum into 1cm squares and cook till tender in the same pan used for chicken, remove and set aside.
3. Using the same pan, whisk Louisiana Gumbo recipe mix with 2 Cups of water. Stir on a medium heat till nearly thickened.
4. Add sliced sausages, cooked chicken & veges, simmer until boiling and sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with fluffy white rice. For extra splash of Culley's #6 Louisiana Hot Sauce.