Culley's Kitchen 'Nachos' Dry Spice Mix is our take on the classic Mexican favourite, with our signature Culley's flair. This one-pot dry spice mix is a kitchen staple that packs a punch of flavourful Mexican-style herbs and spices. Culley's Kitchen 'Nachos Dry Spice Mix' will be a hit with the whole family! Plus, it's proudly made by kiwis for kiwis!
Ingredients: Herbs & Spices, Vegetable Powder, Sugar, Salt, Anti Caking Agent (E341), Chilli.
Manufactured in a facility that also handles gluten, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, soy, sesame & sulphites.
- 500g beef mince
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tin crushed tomatoes
- Nacho corn chip
- Sour cream
- Grated cheese
- 1-2 fresh tomatoes
- Sprig of fresh coriander
- Culley's #4 Chipotle or #6 Habanero Hot Sauce
- Culley's Nacho Recipe Mix
1. In a medium pot heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil and add the onion and cook for 1 minute. Add beef mince and Culley's Nacho Recipe Mix and cook.
2. Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and cook for 20-30 minutes.
3. For added spice & smoky flavour add Culley's #4 Chipotle or #6 Habanero Hot Sauce.
4. Serve on top of nacho corn chips and top with your favourite grated cheese, sour cream, chopped tomatoes and coriander.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.