Vegan “Ribs” with Texas BBQ and Smoked Hickory Sauce
By Xzadia Johnson
Instagram - @ChefXzadz
1 block extra firm tofu
6 tbsp Culley's Texas Rib Sauce
2 tbsp Culley's Smoked Hickory Sauce
1) Freeze tofu for 1-2 hours - This step is tempting to skip but I promise it’s important! After frozen, let thaw naturally for approx. 15 minutes
2) Slice the tofu and push onto skewers.
3) Combine sauces in a small bowl.
4) On a baking tray, lather the tofu skewers with mixed sauce so each
side is covered.
5) Bake in the oven for 20-30 min or until cooked through and crispy.
Remove halfway to flip and braise with residual sauce.
6) To serve, garnish with chives and a drizzle of additional rib sauce